Wealth Management and Investment Advisors in Highlands Ranch
Visit Us in Highlands Ranch
Our family office style practice is made up of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERSTM and investment advisors in Highlands Ranch, just south of Denver, Colorado. Morgan Rosel is supported by CPA tax professionals and estate planning attorneys to create a comprehensive wealth management team. We’re always happy to meet our clients face-to-face and welcome the opportunity to genuinely get to know you and your family. The more we understand about your goals, the better we can manage your wealth and help you live life by design. Schedule a meeting at our Highlands Ranch office to learn more about how Morgan Rosel can deliver confidence and clarity to your financial well-being.
- Grant Is great. He takes time to explain things to me and is always respectful. He is quite knowledgeable and... read moreGrant Is great. He takes time to explain things to me and is always respectful. He is quite knowledgeable and always available. read lesskarla w.7/03/2022My wife and moved our entire portfolio over to Morgan Rosel from a National firm. I've worked closely with... read moreMy wife and moved our entire portfolio over to Morgan Rosel from a National firm. I've worked closely with our advisor Grant Bugner on all aspects of our finances and have on several occasions met with the firms principles David and Erik. Having the ability to meet with all the experts that are based locally to put together a plan has been a very important aspect of our relationship. We've appreciated their personalized approach and have enjoyed working with their entire team... read lessVince G.7/03/2022I worked with 3 Financial Advisors before I found Morgan Rosel. I will never change again. I trust the decision... read moreI worked with 3 Financial Advisors before I found Morgan Rosel. I will never change again. I trust the decision making of the Morgan Rosel team. They are very professional and super responsive to my needs. They are definitely the BEST team I have worked with. read lessDan F.2/03/2022
- Eric and David and the entire team at Morgan Rosel have always provided me with excellent customer service. They really... read moreEric and David and the entire team at Morgan Rosel have always provided me with excellent customer service. They really go above and beyond for their clients! read lessBryan C.2/03/2022My family and I have relied on MorganRosel for sound guidance through extremely varied and complex issues. From strategic planning... read moreMy family and I have relied on MorganRosel for sound guidance through extremely varied and complex issues. From strategic planning for a sale of a business to investment advice to tax planning to generational gifting, the team at MorganRosel has been thoughtful, responsive and extremely thorough in their efforts to protect and grow our assets. I really appreciate the fact that David and Eric have always gone the extra mile to look out for my family and me. read lessJeff G.2/03/2022My wife and I have entrusted our financial well being to David and Eric for decades. They are knowledgeable... read moreMy wife and I have entrusted our financial well being to David and Eric for decades. They are knowledgeable and professional. The best part is they are great listeners and invest according to our needs and desires. We would highly recommend them to anyone. read lessDouglas R.2/03/2022
- The team at Morgan Rosel is great - responsive, willing to set a flexible investment and savings plan based on... read moreThe team at Morgan Rosel is great - responsive, willing to set a flexible investment and savings plan based on our needs. We like their availability and willingness to answer a wide range of questions regarding our financial planning. read lessClaire K.12/03/2021They are very professional and worked hard to develop a program that met our needs. We are extremely pleased... read moreThey are very professional and worked hard to develop a program that met our needs. We are extremely pleased and would highly recommend them. read lessSteve R.12/03/2021I thought I was saving enough for retirement, but I really didn't know. So I decided to let Grant... read moreI thought I was saving enough for retirement, but I really didn't know. So I decided to let Grant start managing some of my savings. Not only did he make me a financial plan tailored to my goals at the time we started, Grant continues to revisit my goals and financial plan with me as life changes. I can contact him for any reason and he always has suggestions and considers the risks. I can see myself working with Grant for the rest of my life. read lessGreg F.12/03/2021
- I'd never used a financial advisor before Morgan Rosel and, frankly, I was a bit intimidated by the prospect. The... read moreI'd never used a financial advisor before Morgan Rosel and, frankly, I was a bit intimidated by the prospect. The team made me feel respected, empowered, and valued. After using their services for a year, I sleep easier knowing that I have a plan in place that takes care of my kids, my mom, and myself. read lessKristin B.12/03/2021I have been with Morgan Rosel for 9 years now. They have taken care of my savings responsibly, and I've... read moreI have been with Morgan Rosel for 9 years now. They have taken care of my savings responsibly, and I've always been able to retrieve my funds as needed. They do not promise high returns, but instead help you match your risk and return to your needs. This group came highly recommended by a trusted friend who had been with them for over 20 years at the time. I feel very comfortable with these folks at the helm. read lessNeill M.12/03/2021
- Dave and Eric make it easy to discuss any financial situation. I truly trust them with my portfolio.Andrew M.12/03/2021Morgan Rosel is top notch. They continuously monitor and streamline my portfolio to fit my needs. Personal attention... read moreMorgan Rosel is top notch. They continuously monitor and streamline my portfolio to fit my needs. Personal attention and timely communication are important to me and they keep me informed and up to date. Retirement has been so much easier and stress free with Morgan Rosel on my "team". read lessDeb C.12/03/2021Eric and Dave are top-notch! For many years now, they have been providing my husband and I with highly personalized... read moreEric and Dave are top-notch! For many years now, they have been providing my husband and I with highly personalized planning and solutions for reaching ALL our life goals, from purchasing real estate, saving up for our kids' colleges, to preparing for retirement, and so much more. They have brought my family so much peace of mind. Highly recommend them! read lessMichelle M.12/03/2021
- I have been with MR for over two years. During this time they have proven their reach and knowledge in... read moreI have been with MR for over two years. During this time they have proven their reach and knowledge in all aspects specific to my account. Top notch communication and reporting. read lessBrian M.12/03/2021
Eric Rosel is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ at Morgan Rosel.
Eric went to the University of Michigan and played tight end for the Wolverines football team. During college Eric purchased his first rental property which ignited his passion for real estate and investing. Shortly after, he did a cash out refinance to start building a real estate portfolio that he is still running today.
After graduating, Eric decided against going to work for a large firm and went back to Oklahoma City to work for a family-run oilfield service business. He was integral in helping run day to day operations while also restructuring the business for an eventual sale. After which, he moved to Denver to pursue a career in financial services at UBS Financial where he met David, and then moved to Morgan Stanley before started Morgan Rosel Wealth Management.
Eric’s unique life experience allows him to relate to his clients’ situations and provide firsthand expertise regarding a wide variety of wealth management strategies. From building and selling a business and then investing the proceeds to solving unique estate planning matters, Eric is a valuable teammate to his clients.
After college, Eric married his high school sweetheart. He loves coaching sports teams for his three children including basketball and football. Eric is an experienced aviator and enjoys flying the Vans RV-8 airplane he built with his father.
David Morgan is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ at Morgan Rosel.
Shortly after graduating from college, David and his wife Tricia moved to Denver where he began his career in financial services. He worked in large Wall Street firms for over 20 years and although he appreciated the experience, he and his business partner wanted to build something more comprehensive for their clients. Together, they launched Morgan Rosel Wealth Management in 2017 with a focus on all aspects of their clients’ needs.
David and Tricia have been married for 20 years and are having a blast living with their three fun teenagers. A longtime youth sports coach, he now cheers on their high school teams. David also enjoys playing golf, fly fishing with his boys, playing games with his daughter, dates with his wife, and family trips around the country.
After graduating from Colorado State University, Renee moved into the Denver area and began her career at OppenheimerFunds, Inc. Starting as a Client Services representative she learned the ins and outs of the financial industry. After a few years in Client Services, she landed in the Internal Audit department for the next 20 years and found her passion for compliance and gained a thorough understanding of the importance of internal controls. In 2019, Invesco purchased OppenheimerFunds, Inc. and while a door was closed another door opened and Renee joined the family at Morgan Rosel Wealth Management as the Operations and Compliance Manager working to promote compliance and adherence to all regulatory requirements of the firm.
Renee and her husband, David, and teen daughter, Makenzie, enjoy all things outdoors; skiing, hiking, running, biking, and camping. They also love to share their travel bug with Makenzie with past trips including sailing in the Grenadines, skiing in Utah, road trips in Switzerland and Italy.
Grant Bugner is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ at Morgan Rosel.
A graduate of Baylor University, Grant moved to Colorado more than a decade ago, drawn by the mountains and rivers of the Front Range. He spent the better part of the next decade working in corporate treasury for a Fortune 500 firm, facilitating two multi-billion-dollar acquisitions. He launched his wealth management career after recognizing the unique opportunity to combine his capital markets experience with his passion for personal financial planning. Grant appreciates the opportunity to not only help clients plan for and reach their financial ambitions, but also to be a trusted advisor that supports his client’s personal values and life goals with unmatched integrity.
In his free time, Grant is an avid outdoorsman, and enjoys biking, skiing, rock climbing, and fly fishing.
After graduating from Miami University in Ohio Eileen began her career at Ernst & Young in Cleveland as a member of their National Benefits Group, assisting with the administration of their 401(k) plan. She later relocated to Cincinnati as well as Kentucky to work for Fidelity Investments. While at Fidelity she continued to focus on the 401(k) market while holding various Client Service and leadership positions within Account Management, Implementation, and Marketing. After more than 16 years in the retirement industry she stepped back to focus on her family at home before returning to the workplace. She then spent time in publishing, education, and real estate before settling with Morgan Rosel. As a Client Service Associate Eileen is able to leverage her operational strengths and relationship management experience in support of our clients.
Eileen and her husband, Tom, are parents to two very busy teenagers. She enjoys supporting her daughter’s equestrian pursuits as well as cheering on her son at various sporting endeavors. Having been raised in Ohio, Eileen enjoys trips back home to visit family and friends. She also remains an avid fan of sports in the Buckeye state including Ohio State football and the Cleveland Browns.
Morgan Rosel Investment Advisors
Our investment advisors located in Highlands Ranch, CO focus on helping high-net-worth individuals and families with complex wealth management needs. We provide financial planning and investment management services including but not limited to:
- Wealth Management
- Retirement planning
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax planning
- Annuity and life insurance analysis
- Private equity opportunities
- Small business advisory – Sale and restructuring
- Long term care and Medicare planning
- Company retirement plans
- Social security optimization
- Tax efficient investing
- Socially responsible investing
- Donor advised funds
- Education and college planning
- Wealth transfer strategies
A quick chat with a Morgan Rosel wealth advisor is the first step towards complete financial confidence. This no pressure conversation will help us both determine if this relationship will be a good fit.